Yes, we should know this by now. Yes, we do it to some degree.
But for someone, like me, whose fragile hair apparently snags and splits on a dime, natural hair protection is key. Especially if you are trying to retain length – which I am at this point.
I sat in my stylists […]
I want to share my hair regimen and tips that have worked for my natural hair. I know everyone’s hair is different and what may work for me, may not work for you, but I’m sure everyone’s hair needs a little moisturizing, so I hope I can help you out with what my regimen.
Every decision has it’s reasons…what would be the reason to go natural? For me personally, going to the salon got way too expensive, I wanted to learn my own hair, and I absolutely love the versatility of natural hair. If you make the decision to go natural, make sure that it is your own […]
Share your story as a guest poster and be featured on our website and social media pages just like Amanda. Click here.
CHILDHOOD: THE BEGINNING OF IMPROPER HAIRCARE
Undoubtedly, in comparison to a number of other Black women, I even dreaded the thought of getting my hair combed as a young girl. […]
When it comes to natural hair, there are so many misconceptions. And these are so widely spread that a lot of people actually believe they are facts.
There are so many misconceptions and untruths out there about our natural hair:
Natural hair is hard to manage. Of course it is if you have never learned how to take care of your hair. Like anything, understanding your hair is half the battle. Take the time to understand your hair. What are […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here