I want to share my hair regimen and tips that have worked for my natural hair. I know everyone’s hair is different and what may work for me, may not work for you, but I’m sure everyone’s hair needs a little moisturizing, so I hope I can help you out with what my regimen.
Share your story as a guest poster and be featured on our website and social media pages just like Almasi. Click here.
Bergamot essential oil is expressed from the rind of a fruit which is a member of the citrus family that includes oranges and lemons. This aromatherapy oil which is […]
Naturally curly hair is usually frizzy. When you are trying to go for the smooth, sleek look, frizz is the enemy.
Share your story as a guest poster and be featured on our website and social media pages just like Amanda. Click here.
CHILDHOOD: THE BEGINNING OF IMPROPER HAIRCARE
Undoubtedly, in comparison to a number of other Black women, I even dreaded the thought of getting my hair combed as a young girl. […]
After all is said and done, I think it really comes down to simple and economical food grade choices, to bring you healthy happy hair.
Most of us, at least in the beginning, got caught up in the tide of youtube goddesses and product-tivity as we thirsted for knowledge about what to use and […]
The hair products that we love can clog pores and cause acne breakouts. If you have pimples on your forehead, temples, hairline and back, it is very likely that your hair products are causing the breakouts.
You don’t have to choose between a clear face and great hair! Rock your natural hair and prevent […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Transitioners Start Here
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace