Sew-in weaves can be great protective styles if done properly. If not, they could leave you with damaged hair and scalp. Twenty year old Champrise of the YouTube channel C&D Journey knows this all too well. The Youtuber shaved off her hair because of bad sew-in weaves.
Champrise liked sew-ins but was trying to save money. As a […]
YouTuber and world traveler CharlyCheer did the Big Chop on the streets of Hanoi, Vietnam. The 31-year-old’s natural hair locked into a sort of side bun because she hadn’t been taking care of it.
After mustering up all of the courage she could, CharlyCheer sat next to the barber and used his scissors to chop […]
Natural hair is a beautiful work of art! For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated with drawing Afros. It’s amazing how you can draw the way the light hits those squiggly and curly strands. Color and the unique shapes of a natural hairstyle can be drawn with pencil, pen, […]
How would your boyfriend or husband react if you permed your natural hair after 6 years of being natural? YouTuber Shay pranked her husband and high school sweetheart Trav on their YouTube Channel “Shay and Trav,” and Trav’s reaction was priceless!
Shay bought a perm kit and switched out its contents with a conditioner so […]
What happens when you let your sibling or dad do your natural and they don’t know how? You might get your dad combing your dry hair. You might get your brother tangling your hair in a hairtie or worse! Check out these 3 funny YouTube videos we picked of family members doing natural hair!
I fell in love with little five year old Ryleigh Lynne who is learning to style her natural hair and decided to make an instructional video. When she tries to pull all of her thick, beautiful natural hair into a ponytail, “like mommy does” she comes to the conclusion that she “has too much hair” […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question