At Natural Haircare News we aim to change attitudes about natural hair. Beyond the outward appearance though, we know in order to embrace our natural hair, that we’ve covered up for so long, one must know and embrace one’s self. Doing the work to build self-awareness and self-love. Being in community with like minded women […]
One of the exciting things about this current natural hair movement is the plethora of new, as well as tried and true Black entrepreneurs, that are rising to the forefront and having major success.
What better way to pamper and care for your kinks and curls than with a brand that knows from experience what […]
Felicia Leatherwood, natural hair stylist to the stars… and me, (Lol), reached out to Natural Haircare News, to spread the word about her event.
Kurlz on Film, in Felicia’s words, is a special meet-up showcasing women filmmakers who uplift and inspire the community of naturals through their films about natural hair […]
CNN recently reported a heartbreakingly sad story. Two young children, Ta’Shea Thompson Johnson, age 4, and Clifton Thompson Johnson, age 3 died when two gas space heaters allegedly ignited a fire in their Louisiana home.
The children were allegedly left unsupervised while their mother, Ciarria Johnson was at a local hair salon having her hair […]
Dianne & Pamela interview Rica Elysee, the dynamic leader of Boston’s Natural Hair Meetup group. You’ll be motivated to join and even start your own natural hair Meetup by the end of this podcast!
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here