We have two natural hair product giveaways and one survey that we want to make sure that you take advantage of:
Artist Endia Beal is creating a buzz and challenging the norm with a pictorial which features middle aged white business women donning black hairstyles.
If you are a naturalista in the Boston area, you know that there isn’t much going on in terms of large events that center around natural hair. That’s why I was excited to attend the “Curls Gone Wild” Natural Hair and Health event held…
Pamela and Dianne share their thoughts on an article from an insightful young woman who thoughtfully shares with the world her struggle with the amount of time that she spends on making her natural hair acceptable to others.
Is the natural hair journey that has gained momentum over the last several years just the “Flavor of the Month”, or is it here to stay? Listen to the talk show and then tell us what you think by leaving your comments.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here