How do you like to present yourself today? Will be a classy with a touch of edge? Or professional with a sexy twist? Your hair can deliver whatever look you desire and that’s the sexiest thing about natural hair. Whatever natural hairstyle you choose illuminates your beauty in different ways.
To be honest, I can […]
Some Naturalistas love wash and go’s regardless of shrinkage and others, well – HATE it.
We’d like to thank all of our natural haired, transitioning from relaxer, thinking about going natural divas who have joined Pamela and I on our natural hair journey through our website, Facebook, iTunes and Twitter a little over six months ago.
Since we’ve started the website in June of 2012, we’ve grown from just a few visitors a day to multiple hundreds of new and repeat visitors every day, and growing every month. We truly appreciate your support. We know that we couldn’t have gotten this without you!
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place