We are excited to share an update on the Wichita Natural Hair Meetup led by Veronica Parnell.
Since we last connected, our club has grown in leaps and bounds and the girls have been working diligently to give back to our community. The group engages young girls in giving back to the community as […]
Lupita Nyong’o is a talented and beautiful actress that continues to wow us on screen with her thespian skills. However, this young woman brings much more to the table than glowing beauty and talent. Ms. Nyong’o oozes confidence in her heritage, her hair, and her velvety chocolate skin tone, epitomizing black girl magic. We see […]
Share your story as a guest poster and be featured on our website and social media pages just like Amanda. Click here.
It is to my knowledge that a natural Youtuber, Breanna Rutter, has decided to ditch her natural hair and join team relaxer because her relaxed hair is more maintainable. […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here