I started my natural hair journey in January of 2012 and did my big chop in November of 2012. I’m 1 year, 9 months into my natural hair journey.
One thing that I’ve noticed after cutting off the relaxer is that when I twist my hair, there are quite a few straight, wiry hairs that just don’t stay in my twisted sections no matter how much I deep condition, moisturize, smooth and seal my hair.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here