Sew-in weaves can be great protective styles if done properly. If not, they could leave you with damaged hair and scalp. Twenty year old Champrise of the YouTube channel C&D Journey knows this all too well. The Youtuber shaved off her hair because of bad sew-in weaves.
Champrise liked sew-ins but was trying to save money. As a […]
Research informs me that there are indeed some differences between your scalp skin and the skin on the rest of your body.
Here’s a devastatingly heart breaking story of a young elementary school-aged girl who has experienced bullying by her peers because she decided to add length to her natural hair by wearing a weave.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here