Natural Haircare News put out a call on Facebook, when one of our readers posed a question, seeking some answers about Wen: “Is it good for us” as it relates to kinky, curly hair.
If you’ve spent any time researching the best methods to keep your natural hair not only clean, but soft, supple and frizz free, you’ve bound to have come across the term “co-washing” as a preferred washing method for natural hair.
Just what is co-washing?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here