“Milkshake” singer Kelis gave herself an impromptu haircut right before catching a flight. She started off an Instagram video addressing her stylist saying, “Maisha, don’t freak out but I just decided to cut my hair.” Celebrity stylist Maisha Oliver maintains the singer’s hair.
The courageous singer said after flat ironing her red-highlighted strands, she noticed […]
Singer Erica Campbell from the gospel group Mary Mary may be contemplating going natural! The host of the radio show Get Up! Mornings was not feeling her “real hair” last week. Campbell wore her hair curled with a part in the middle. After the curls dropped due to the rain, she took to Instagram to […]
Whether you are a natural or you are thinking about going natural, you’ll want to join us for an engaging conversation with author Orjanette Bryant as she discusses her new book, Nubia’s Guide To Going Natural delves into very interesting aspects of the natural hair conversation including:
The concept that “creamy […]
You’ve made the decision to go natural and you are in the process of transitioning by gradually growing out your relaxer. Or, maybe you decided to take the leap into the deep end and did the big chop.
Andre Walker is a celebrity hair-stylist who developed a hair classification system to help people understand different properties related to their hair. You might know Andre as Oprah Winfrey’s stylist. He’s also the author of the book, Andre Talks Hair.
Andre Walker’s hair classification method uses a combination of numbers and letters to […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here