Going natural is a very big and personal decision. The reasons that women decide to go natural vary and while the benefits are great, there can be concerns about the “big chop”, styling hair while it is in transition, and how to care for natural hair properly. Following the below tips may be beneficial […]
The possible extinction of relaxers in stores is a hot topic, but what about stylists who specialize in relaxed styles? In a BBC News article titled “Why Ghana’s natural hair fashion is bad for business, writer Rebecca Tsotsoo Kwei explores the natural hair movement’s effect on stylists in Ghana.
The natural hair […]
Every decision has it’s reasons…what would be the reason to go natural? For me personally, going to the salon got way too expensive, I wanted to learn my own hair, and I absolutely love the versatility of natural hair. If you make the decision to go natural, make sure that it is your own […]
We’ve heard ad nauseum that relaxers not only cause serious damage to our hair but that the chemicals in relaxers are in fact a health risk.
But there are so many other reasons, (and benefits) to going natural:
1. You begin to learn about your “real” hair and all of its beauty. Whether you label […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question