Kinky, coily hair can already be troublesome when it comes to retaining moisture. Factor in the harsh winter weather and the next few months can be a discouraging journey.
We know that there is a lot of advice on the Internet, (as well as this blog), on how to care for your kinky, curly, wavy hair. The tips below isn’t new – but it’s worth reinforcing so that caring for our natural hair becomes second nature.
Check out these 6 common sense “quick” natural hair care strategies that will keep your natural hair in tip-top shape:
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair