Just what is “wash and wear” hair”?
If you’re a women with natural hair, you’ve likely tested a wash and go on your natural tresses at least once.
Based on the abundance of advice on the topic – from blogs to You Tube videos – a wash and go can be an easy, carefree way to maintain your natural hair. No twist outs, braid outs, or bantu knots. Just wash, condition, and go.
Wash and go hair… it’s the luxury of time that women of color have been unaccustomed to with relaxed hair.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College