SESI gave NHCN a shoutout
If you’ve chosen the Big Chop route, save the DIY tries for later and hit up the salon to make this major hair move. “Go to a hairstylist to have them shape your new TWA,” says Shaddock.
Dianne’s Natural Hair Journey Featured in the Huffington Post
My natural hair journey started four years ago. After several attempts to go natural and slipping back to the creamy crack, I finally took the plunge and stopped relaxing my hair.
Dianne and Pamela Featured in Adelphi University, NY, Website
Blogging about natural hair and Black culture comes easily to Pamela Shaddock ’84. But these topics took a serious turn in 2015 when Shaddock’s older sister, Dianne Austin, was diagnosed with breast cancer.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not