Natural Hair Care News: Everything You Need To Know About Natural Hair Care Tips and Trends
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video - August 25, 2017
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
You can easily find a lot of information on the Internet on natural hair care. That’s a good thing! It’s great to see black women and men embracing their kinky, curly, wavy hair.
Need information? Just go to YouTube for videos. You can Google natural hair care websites, or go to your local bookstore or online to find the latest how to book. In fact, there are so many blogs, videos, and books, that we became overwhelmed by the choices!
That’s when we realized that it was hard to find one place where you could research the best of the best on the web on natural hair care. That’s why we created Natural Hair Care News.
We knew that if we were spending hours on the web looking for this information, others were too. We want to make it easy to find the best of the best on natural black hair care; all in one place!
Whether you are researching tips on going natural, to the best natural hair care blogs for black women, (and our beautiful brothers too), Natural Hair Care News is your first stop on your journey for information on the best and latest trends on natural hair care from around the web.
Natural Hair Care News is brand new and is a work in progress. We are growing day by day as we scour the web to bring you the latest information on natural hair care whether it be the latest videos, blogs, products and other resources.
Don’t see what you want yet on the site? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know so that we can add it to the site.
You have knowledge that we know will be helpful to others. We are looking for readers who want to be actively engaged and who will share their journey by leaving comments on the blog as a way to help others who are on their natural hair journey.
Do you like to write? We’ll feature you on our blog! We need natural hair enthusiasts to share their expertise and experience by writing an article for the Natural Hair Care News website. Be sure to email us today at email@example.com if you’d like to guest post.
Whether you are already “happy to be nappy” or you are transitioning to natural hair, we’re here to help. Here’s to your success!
Pamela & Dianne Shaddock
Natural Hair Care News
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’
- Noire Naturals: A Young Entrepreneur On The Rise
- Which Is Best: Slow Transition To Natural, Or The Big Chop?
- Natural Haircare Experiments on Black People!
- Low Manipulation Hair Styling Strategies
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Treat Your Natural Hair With Care – 6 “Do Now” Strategies for Head Turning Hair
- The Brothas Speak Out On Natural Hair and Beauty
- Movers and Shakers: A Natural Hair Care Video Guide
- Nourishing Dry Brittle Hair from Within
- Solutions For Natural Hair Shrinkage
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College