Organic Root Stimulator Natural Hair Meet-Up
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
I went to the Organic Root Stimulator/KJLH Natural Hair Meet-up event last Saturday at Simply Wholesome Restaurant (yum yum) in Los Angeles. They were promoting their new line called ‘Curls Unleashed’ and I’m looking forward to trying out the samples I received –
- No Restrictions Moisturizing Conditioner
- Take Command Curl Defining Creme
- Set it Off Curl Boosting Jelly
I’ll let you know the results in a few days!
Join me by sharing your product experiences, with these, or any other products, with the Natural Hair Care News community!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- The Brothas Speak Out On Natural Hair and Beauty
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- The Choice Is Yours
- Four Misconceptions Black Women Have About Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- Choosing A Natural Hairstylist
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
Tagged with: curls unleashed • natural hair articles • natural hair meet-up • organic root stimulator