NHCN Podcast 001: Why We Started Natural Haircare News
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(22 mins, 22 seconds)
Welcome to our very first natural haircare podcast!
We’ll share why we started the natural haircare news website and podcast. We’ll also share our general thoughts about the perceptions and attitudes that we as a black people have about natural hair.
Future podcasts include natural haircare tips and strategies from A thru Z, as well as the state of natural haircare.
We’ll also feature contests, product reviews, share natural haircare events and so much more in the podcast and on the website. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. If you’d like to be a guest on our show, contact us at email@example.com.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 004: Natural Hair in the Workplace
- NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 005: Embracing Our Own Standard of Natural Beauty
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- Hair Damage? Avoid These 4 Bad Habits That Wreak Havoc On Kinky Curly Hair
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- We Love Felicia Leatherwood Month – Natural Hair Tips and Strategies from the Natural Hair Master
- Why Is My Hair Not Growing? Reasons Why Your Hair Is Stubbornly Short
- Nourishing Your Natural Hair From Within
- Readers’ Spotlight: Mixed Chicks – Product Review
- NHCN Podcast 007: Homemade Natural Hair Products Versus Store Bought Products
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair