NHCN Podcast 001: Why We Started Natural Haircare News
(22 mins, 22 seconds)
Welcome to our very first natural haircare podcast!
We’ll share why we started the natural haircare news website and podcast. We’ll also share our general thoughts about the perceptions and attitudes that we as a black people have about natural hair.
Future podcasts include natural haircare tips and strategies from A thru Z, as well as the state of natural haircare.
We’ll also feature contests, product reviews, share natural haircare events and so much more in the podcast and on the website. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. If you’d like to be a guest on our show, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- Hair Damage? Avoid These 4 Bad Habits That Wreak Havoc On Kinky Curly Hair
- Why Is My Hair Not Growing? Reasons Why Your Hair Is Stubbornly Short
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- We Love Felicia Leatherwood Month – Natural Hair Tips and Strategies from the Natural Hair Master
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- The Choice Is Yours
- Four Misconceptions Black Women Have About Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
- Choosing A Natural Hairstylist