NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
(18 mins, 54 secs)
“You need to straighten those naps!” “You’re not getting any work looking like that”.
In Episode 3, we share reactions both real and perceived from family and friends about our natural hair.
We’ll also discuss what we feel is a negativity that is blooming in the natural hair community about kinkier or “nappy hair”, versus curlier hair textures… and more!
If you enjoyed this podcast, please give us a review on iTunes
We want to know what you think! Leave your comments: http://www.naturalhaircarenews.com
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- Nappy Hair – The Other “N” Word?
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- Seriously…We Are Still Hating On Gabby Douglas’ Hair in 2016?
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- Overseas Natural Hair Journey: Living Abroad as a Black Woman With Natural Hair
- Natural Hair “Velcro Cap” Weave – An Alternative to Traditional Weaves?
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments