The Brothas Speak Out On Natural Hair and Beauty
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
Yes, I know what you’re thinking. Do black men really love black women with natural hair?
Women have conversed about it with each other and even blogged about it, but now there’s an event and the brothers are talking!
We’re also excited to announce that the One Sun Lion Ra, whose empowering song, Black Woman, is what you hear when you enter our homepage at Natural Haircare News, is among the panelists.
For you lucky New Yorker’s, the event is in Brooklyn on Saturday, September 29th. You can get all the info and your tickets here – Brothas Speak on Natural Beauty.
I really hope this will be well documented for those of us not able to attend and hear their wisdom.
If you can attend, my sister and I would love to hear from you, as a guest blogger, about the event!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’
- The Choice Is Yours
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
- My ‘Brunch with EDEN’: The Woman. The Products.
- African Shea Butter from The Tree of Life
- Acting Naturally: A Personal Journey
- Natural Hair Care News: Everything You Need To Know About Natural Hair Care Tips and Trends
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Everyone Ain’t Supposed To Be Natural
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!