NHCN Podcast 006: Are Brothers Feeling Women With Natural Hair?
(16 mins, 16 secs)
What do brothers think about black women with natural hair? Do they love it? Hate it? Missing that weave…
Dianne and Pamela talk about a “sister to brother” survey done by Beige Ojai, a You Tuber, on black men’s opinions about natural hair. Dianne and Pamela also share their own personal stories.
You Tube Video Referenced in Podcast
Share your experiences and leave your comments below and on:
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- What Type of Black Man Loves Natural Hair?
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- The Choice Is Yours
- Four Misconceptions Black Women Have About Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- Choosing A Natural Hairstylist
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’