Thank You From the Natural Hair Divas at Natural Haircare News!
We’d like to thank all of our natural haired, transitioning from relaxer, thinking about going natural divas who have joined Pamela and I on our natural hair journey through our website, Facebook, iTunes and Twitter a little over six months ago.
Since we’ve started the website in June of 2012, we’ve grown from just a few visitors a day to multiple hundreds of new and repeat visitors every day, and growing every month. We truly appreciate your support. We know that we couldn’t have gotten this far without you!
Pamela and I will continue to give you what you want – the latest information on what’s happening in the natural hair world through our blog and social media. We haven’t had a presence on YouTube yet, but never fear; it’s the next frontier for us.
We want to continue to hear from you through Facebook, Twitter, iTunes. Leave comments on the natural haircare news website. Let us know what information would be helpful to you, or just share your opinions. Let’s help each other on this journey towards natural hair nirvana.
Here’s wishing you a prosperous and happy 2013!
Dianne and Pamela
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- 5 Actions to Help Your Child Recover from a Negative Natural Hair Incident
- Natural Hair Breakage? Here Are 4 Reasons Why Your Hair Is Breaking
- The Lucrative Hair Weave Market – Why Women Are Getting The Hair Snatched Off Their Heads
- Natural Hair Tips: Try These Strategies to Get Rid Of Grays Naturally
- So Why Does Airport Security Need to Search My Hair?
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- 5 Tried And Tested Ways To Stop Hair Breakage
- How to Work Through the Highs and Lows of the Natural Hair Journey
- How Social Media Can Change the Game for Bad Hair Service
- These 3 Hairstyles Can Be Keeping You from Reaching the Length You Want