NHCN Podcast 007: Homemade Natural Hair Products Versus Store Bought Products
(15 mins, 30 secs)
We share our favorite, easy to make, homemade natural hair products and more. Homemade natural hair recipes, courtesy of Naptural85 on YouTube!
Check out how to make the products discussed in this podcast via the videos below.
|Organic Whole Flaxseeds||Unrefined Shea Butter|
Videos Discussed in Podcast
Homemade Flaxseed Gel
Homemade Shea Butter Pomade and Every Day Creme
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Guest Post: Kina Kanu Hair Product Review
- My Deep Conditioning Experience: Simply Organics Coconut & Jamaican Black Castor Oil Product Review – Pictures
- A Homemade Shampoo Recipe for Natural Hair
- Teen Is Founder, CEO Of Six Figure Global Natural Hair Product Business
- Noire Naturals: A Young Entrepreneur On The Rise
- “Sage” Wisdom for Coloring Your Natural Hair
- My ‘Brunch with EDEN’: The Woman. The Products.
- African Shea Butter from The Tree of Life
- Readers’ Spotlight: Wen Hair Product Review – Sundra Oakley
- The Growing Popularity of Homemade Natural Haircare Products
- Black Owned Haircare Companies Taking the Lead in the Multimillion Dollar Natural Haircare Industry
- Natural Conditioners for Curly – Kinky Hair
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College