NHCN Podcast 007: Homemade Natural Hair Products Versus Store Bought Products
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(15 mins, 30 secs)
We share our favorite, easy to make, homemade natural hair products and more. Homemade natural hair recipes, courtesy of Naptural85 on YouTube!
Check out how to make the products discussed in this podcast via the videos below.
|Organic Whole Flaxseeds||Unrefined Shea Butter|
Videos Discussed in Podcast
Homemade Flaxseed Gel
Homemade Shea Butter Pomade and Every Day Creme
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- The Growing Popularity of Homemade Natural Haircare Products
- A Homemade Shampoo Recipe for Natural Hair
- Teen Is Founder, CEO Of Six Figure Global Natural Hair Product Business
- Taking Split Ends To Task – Do You Really Have To Cut Split Ends?
- African Shea Butter from The Tree of Life
- Feeling Hoodwinked and Bamboozled With Your Hair Product Choices?
- Noire Naturals: A Young Entrepreneur On The Rise
- Natural Conditioners for Curly – Kinky Hair
- My Deep Conditioning Experience: Simply Organics Coconut & Jamaican Black Castor Oil Product Review – Pictures
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- Guest Post: Kina Kanu Hair Product Review
- “Sage” Wisdom for Coloring Your Natural Hair
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College