New Natural Haircare Product Promises “Curls That Won’t Back Down”
Have you seen the commercials for the new Dark and Lovely Product, “Au Naturale”?
This new line of natural haircare products offers an enticing value proposition:
“You Have The Right To Unstoppable Curls…Never Shrink From Who You Are.“
The products suggest “all day curl elongation with 6 powerful anti-shrinkage recipes with strengthening bamboo milk for coils and curls that won’t back down.”
That’s a mouthful! If you’re like many naturals, you’re looking for products that prevent shrinkage and provide curl “stretching”, so we wanted you to be aware of this new product.
Pamela and I haven’t tried it yet, but we plan to and will leave a review.
And be sure to check out the video here:
Get Free Samples! www.facebook.com/darkandlovely
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Noire Naturals: A Young Entrepreneur On The Rise
- How Toxic Is Black Hair Care- A Wake Up Call
- Are You Protective Styling Or Defective Styling?
- 5 Things Keeping You From a Solid Hair Regimen
- The New Age Hair Revolution
- Video: ‘Can I Touch Your Hair’ – The Endless Fascination With Black People’s Hair
- Dr. Yaba Blay Talks Black Hair Politics
- Taking Split Ends To Task – Do You Really Have To Cut Split Ends?
- The NaySayers Were Wrong…Natural Hair Is Not Going Anywhere
- Jill Scott: The Queen of Natural Hair- A Look at Styles Through the Years
- 3 Reasons We Love Amara La Negra
- New England Naturalistas – 2014 Natural Hair Event in Massachusetts!
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College