Natural Hair Support Group Reinforces “Loving Our Hair”
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair - May 3, 2017
From Meetup groups, to Internet forums, black women are coming together to support each other through their natural hair journey by offering advice, exchanging tips, dispelling myths, and just enjoying each others company.
Check out what other Naturalistas are doing to keep the natural hair movement alive and well.
In a conference room in the basement of the Hannaford Suites Hotel in Kenwood, Mae Brazelton of MB Gallery & Beauty Supplies explains natural hair types to a crowd of 20 African-American women, whose ages range from early 20’s to 60’s. Read more.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Why Tamron Hall’s Natural Hair is a Big Deal
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- Organic Root Stimulator Natural Hair Meet-Up
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- Are Black Women Being Punished for Wearing Their Hair In Its Natural State?
- 5 Tried And Tested Ways To Stop Hair Breakage
- The Brothas Speak Out On Natural Hair and Beauty
- Article: Do You Dislike My Natural Hair?
- Want to go Natural? Don’t Do It If…
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace