Natural Hair Support Group Reinforces “Loving Our Hair”
From Meetup groups, to Internet forums, black women are coming together to support each other through their natural hair journey by offering advice, exchanging tips, dispelling myths, and just enjoying each others company.
Check out what other Naturalistas are doing to keep the natural hair movement alive and well.
In a conference room in the basement of the Hannaford Suites Hotel in Kenwood, Mae Brazelton of MB Gallery & Beauty Supplies explains natural hair types to a crowd of 20 African-American women, whose ages range from early 20’s to 60’s. Read more.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- Why Tamron Hall’s Natural Hair is a Big Deal
- Organic Root Stimulator Natural Hair Meet-Up
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- Are Black Women Being Punished for Wearing Their Hair In Its Natural State?
- Article: Do You Dislike My Natural Hair?
- The Brothas Speak Out On Natural Hair and Beauty
- The Daily Show Enlists Jessica Williams: ‘Operation Black Hair’ Tries To Educate White Army Men About Natural Hair
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- Politicians Who Rock Their Natural Hair
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Transitioners Start Here