New England Naturalistas – 2014 Natural Hair Event in Massachusetts!
I can’t tell you how excited we were to learn about the Seeds of Luv 4th Annual Natural Hair Event scheduled for Thursday, February 20, 2014 at Lombardo’s Function Hall in Randolph Mass from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
The event’s founder, Marie Compere is the owner and founder of Luv My Natural Curls, a natural hair salon in Avon, Mass.
This natural hair extravaganza will feature a variety of events that you won’t want to miss including:
- Guest Speaker and Celebrity Hair Stylist Felicia Leatherwood who will also be facilitating a “hands-on” Natural Hair Workshop.
- Natural hair fashion show and dinner with live Jazz entertainment.
- Vendor shopping and trade show.
Portions of the proceeds from the event will be donated to the Autism Society of America Foundation.
Tickets are on sale now, and you won’t want to miss this event! To get information on the natural hair event and how you can buy tickets, go to LuvMyNaturalCurls.com. And while you’re there, check out the salon information on the website. Be sure to like Luv My Natural Curls on Facebook and let Marie know that you heard about the event on Natural Haircare News.
Will you be attending? Leave a comment below and show Marie and her crew some love!
Author: Dianne Shaddock
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Celebrity Natural Hair Stylist Felicia Leatherwood Sets The Mood for Seeds Of Luv Natural Hair Event – Boston – Photos
- Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods
- My Thoughts: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair Event in Boston
- Boston Natural Hair Event: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair & Health Expo – October 12th
- NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
- Texas Area Naturals – Check Out the Upcoming Natural Hair Parade and Festival In September
- Five Ingredients in Hair Products To Steer Clear Of
- Does Having Natural Hair Make it Easier To Participate In Activities That You Avoided When Your Hair Was Straight? [Poll]
- So You Want To Go Natural?