Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- Shedding: “I Am Not My Hair”
- Photographer’s Photo Gallery Captures the Full Beauty of Our Kinky, Curly, Wavy Hair
- The Choice Is Yours
- Texas Area Naturals – Check Out the Upcoming Natural Hair Parade and Festival In September
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- Afros: A Natural Hair Exhibit
- What do you think? Is Chemically Straightening Your Child’s Hair Child Abuse?
- RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
- Natural Haircare Experiments on Black People!
- Natural Haircare Dictionary: Natural Hair Definitions 101