Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- We’re Here for the #BlackHairChallenge
- NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
- My Deep Conditioning Experience: Simply Organics Coconut & Jamaican Black Castor Oil Product Review – Pictures
- Why Pictures of Michelle Obama’s Natural Hair Are a Big Deal
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- Video: Got Locs? Loc Curling Tips and Hairstyles
- The Benefits of Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Commentary from Around the World: A Glimpse Into Views on Natural Hair From South Africa
- The NaySayers Were Wrong…Natural Hair Is Not Going Anywhere
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Is Natural Hair Still An Issue In The Workplace?