Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- Poll: Do You Believe That The Chemicals in Relaxers Cause Health Issues? Is It Why You Went Natural?
- BBC News Covers Stylists’ Concerns Due to Shift to Natural Hair
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- 4 Topics That Unnerve and Divide The Natural Hair Community
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut!
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- The Real Deal: 4 Critical Features to Look For in a Natural Hair Salon
- Treat Your Natural Hair With Care – 6 “Do Now” Strategies for Head Turning Hair
- Embracing My Natural Crown
- Boston Natural Hair Event: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair & Health Expo – October 12th