Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- Caring for a Child’s Natural Hair – Transracial Parenting Perspective
- [Video] Pretty Little Naturalista Learns That Styling Her Hair Like Mom Takes Practice
- Top Tips for Dealing with Black Hair Discrimination
- Bergamot Essential Oil for Healthy Hair
- The New Age Hair Revolution
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- Atlanta Photography Duo Kahran and Regis Bethencourt Post “AfroArt” Photos of Natural Girls and go Viral
- Why Natural Hair Should Be Acceptable In Every Setting
- Black Hair Education: The Key To Ending Discrimination?
- Kristina and Jaida: Two Beautiful Young Ladies Who Love Their Natural Hair! (Pictures)
- Alopecia and Me: Living with permanent hair loss
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College