Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- Natural Hair “Velcro Cap” Weave – An Alternative to Traditional Weaves?
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- NHCN Podcast 008: Embracing Our Identity – The Next Level Of Natural Haircare News
- Politicians Who Rock Their Natural Hair
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Groundbreaking Approach to the Teenie Weenie Afro
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- Beyoncé Shows Off Her Natural Hair – Weave
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- Natural Hair Wigs and Weaves Are All The Rage In Hollywood
- Division in the Natural Hair Community – The Curl Pattern Divide
- The Importance Of Curl Typing And How To Make It Work For You
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here