Oprah Dons Big Afro Wig For September Issue of “O” Magazine
Oooooweee! Oprah’s turning heads again with the September issue of “O” Magazine. Oprah is looking sharp with her natural hair wig choice which is part of O Magazine’s hair issue “extravaganza”.
Take a look at the behind the scenes pictorial of the shoot at Go Behind The Scenes at O’s September 2013 Cover Shoot.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 002: The Hair Controversy – Gabby Douglas and Oprah Winfrey
- NHCN Podcast 001: Why We Started Natural Haircare News
- How The Natural Hair Movement Empowered Me
- Acting Naturally: A Personal Journey
- Do You Have What It Takes To Go Natural?
- Hair Damage? Avoid These 4 Bad Habits That Wreak Havoc On Kinky Curly Hair
- Natural Hair Support Group Reinforces “Loving Our Hair”
- Fans in Disbelief that Angela Simmons’ Natural Hair is Hers?
- 4 Things I Have Learned About Myself Since Deciding to Go Natural
- Seriously…We Are Still Hating On Gabby Douglas’ Hair in 2016?
- RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
- A Homemade Shampoo Recipe for Natural Hair