Politicians Who Rock Their Natural Hair
The Root.com recently published a pictorial on the many black politicians and leaders who wear their hair natural. You can check out the pictorial below:
I find the pictorial interesting because of the conversations in the natural hair world that centers around the pros and cons of wearing natural hair at work. What impact does wearing natural hair have if any in the political world? Do you think that those who elect our politicians perceive politicians with natural hair in a negative, positive or neutral way?
Share your thoughts below.
Send us the names of politicians in your area who wear there hair natural and we’ll do our own pictorial of politicians with natural hair: Dianne@naturalhaircarenews.com.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.
You May Also Like:
- Guidelines vs. Discrimination- How far Can Corporations go in Dictating Hairstyles?
- Female TV News Anchors Forced to Wear Wigs to Cover their Natural Hair
- How Does my Natural Hair Affect my Life in the Professional World?
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- OK Ladies Now Let’s Get “In FORMATION”
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- The Politics of Hair: Choosing Between Straight or Natural Hair on the Job [Video]
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film