Boston Natural Hair Event: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair & Health Expo – October 12th
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Boston area naturalistas will want to check out the upcoming “Curls Gone Wild” Natural Hair and Health Expo on Saturday, October 12, 2013 from 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
This event promises naturalistas “an exotic splash of fashion, style and art” as well as “an impressive line up of natural hair stylists, beauty consultants, artists, and product vendors”.
Click here to get more information: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair & Health Expo
If you are hosting or know of a natural hair event in your area, let us know and we’ll post your event on our blog – email@example.com
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- My Thoughts: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair Event in Boston
- NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Celebrity Natural Hair Stylist Felicia Leatherwood Sets The Mood for Seeds Of Luv Natural Hair Event – Boston – Photos
- New England Naturalistas – 2014 Natural Hair Event in Massachusetts!
- Texas Area Naturals – Check Out the Upcoming Natural Hair Parade and Festival In September
- Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- Smithsonian Event Grapples With Black Women’s Relationship With Our Hair
- Naturalistas – Check Out “The Curl Connection” Natural Hair Event
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair