NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
Is the natural hair journey that has gained momentum over the last several years just the “Flavor of the Month”, or is it here to stay? Listen to the talk show and then tell us what you think by leaving your comments.
Subscribe to our natural hair talk show on iTunes
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- Natural Hairstyles for Formal Events- Sexy and Elegant Styles for Natural Hair
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024
- Which Natural Hair Advice Is Right for You?
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The Shea Moisture Ad Fail Amid Social Media Backlash
- Alicia Keys Sports Braids Decorated with Gold Cuffs
- What Type of Black Man Loves Natural Hair?
- Natural Hair and Protective Styling’s Effect on the Hair Industry