NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(21 mins, 30 secs)
Download the podcast
Subscribe to our natural hair radio show on iTunes
Pamela and Dianne share their thoughts on an article from an insightful young woman who thoughtfully shares with the world her struggle with the amount of time that she spends on making her natural hair acceptable to others.
Article discussed in this podcast: Making My Natural Hair “Acceptable” Takes an Obscene Amount of Time
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- NHCN Podcast 0018: Help a Brotha’ Out- How Do I Maintain My Locs?
- NHCN Podcast 008: Embracing Our Identity – The Next Level Of Natural Haircare News
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- Is Natural Hair Still a Pejorative?
- NHCN Podcast 0013: Do You Dislike My Hair?
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- Self Esteem and Natural Hair: Empowering Young Girls To Love Their Kinks and Curls
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair