Naturalistas – Check Out “The Curl Connection” Natural Hair Event
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Highlights of the event include:
- Curl Talk – tips and demonstrations on how to manage natural hair during the fall and winter months. Facilitated by Melissa of MAW Beauty Studios
- Hair Demos
- Swag Bags
- Product Swap
- Special Announcement
You can find details on “The Curl Connection” natural hair event here.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026
- So Why Does Airport Security Need to Search My Hair?
- Growth Tracking the Natural Hair Industry Over the Last Five Years
- Black Hair Care: Tips for Transitioning From Relaxed to Natural Hair
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Home Remedies for Frizzy Hair Straight From the Grocery Aisle
- NHCN Podcast 001: Why We Started Natural Haircare News
- Reversing the Mistreatment of Black Hair
- Where Do Braids and Locks Fit On The Natural Hair Spectrum?
- Beyoncé Shows Off Her Natural Hair – Weave
- How to Dispel Common Misconceptions About Natural Hair
- Common Misconceptions About Natural Hair
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College