Naturalistas – Check Out “The Curl Connection” Natural Hair Event
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Don’t you just love natural hair events? Andrea Imafidon of My Beautiful Natural Essence is hosting “The Curl Connection“, a natural hair event in Pawtucket, Rhode Island on November 9, 2013.
Highlights of the event include:
- Curl Talk – tips and demonstrations on how to manage natural hair during the fall and winter months. Facilitated by Melissa of MAW Beauty Studios
- Hair Demos
- Swag Bags
- Product Swap
- Special Announcement
You can find details on “The Curl Connection” natural hair event here.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Natural Hair News From Around the Web: 9 Things Some White People Don’t Understand About Natural Hair
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- USA Today Explores the Natural Hair Movement’s Growth
- Biracial Bias in the Natural Hair Community
- Thank You From the Natural Hair Divas at Natural Haircare News!
- GOOD Hair, BAD Hair Day – The In Between Times
- Black Hair Education: The Key To Ending Discrimination?
- Felicia Leatherwood Month – Felicia Shares How She Started Working With Natural Hair
- YouTuber Does Big Chop in Vietnam!
- Hair Damage? Avoid These 4 Bad Habits That Wreak Havoc On Kinky Curly Hair
- Why Kinky, Coily, Afro Hair Is More Than Just In Vogue, – It’s Here To Stay!
- Will I Ever Not Be Surprised To See A Black Woman With Natural Hair?