Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
New England Naturalistas are representing when it comes to getting the word out about upcoming events over the last few weeks!
Interested in learning how to make your own natural products for your tresses? Sign up for the Naturals Green Corner Holistic DIY Holistic Hair Recipes at Whole Foods in Dedham, Massachusetts on Sunday, November 10, 2013 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. Tickets are $10 per person and the deadline for purchasing tickets is October 31, 2013. You can purchase tickets here.
Our readers span the nation and the globe so if you have a natural hair event that you’d like to see featured on Natural Haircare News, send the details regarding the event to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the event.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Celebrity Natural Hair Stylist Felicia Leatherwood Sets The Mood for Seeds Of Luv Natural Hair Event – Boston – Photos
- Natural Hair Annual Events
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Natural Hair Care- the Rise of Natural Hair Products from the Era of Madam CJ Walker to Present
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands
- Natural Hair Regimen
- Guest Post: Kina Kanu Hair Product Review
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Move Over Argan, Monoi and Jojoba Oil: There’s A Tried and True Staple That Boosts the Strength of Natural Hair
- Feeling Hoodwinked and Bamboozled With Your Hair Product Choices?
Tagged with: DIY recipes • natural hair events • natural hair meetups • natural hair products