Help a Sista’ Out – Take Our “Naturals Over 40” Survey!
Or should I say, “help two sisters out”. Pamela and I are very interested in learning more about the experiences of naturals over 40.
There is a lot of great information on the thoughts, feelings, tips and strategies around natural hair from our under 40 sisters. In fact, it seems that the voice of women under 40 are extremely prominent when it comes to sharing information about natural hair. But we also want to know more about the experiences of those beautiful women over 40 who are confidently strutting their stuff when it comes to wearing their hair natural. Are the challenges the same or different?
We’d really appreciate it if you took a few minutes to take our anonymous survey if you are over 40 and you are wearing your hair natural. Please spread the word by sharing the link to this page via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Pamela and I thank you!
Take Survey: Naturals Over 40
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.
You May Also Like:
- POLL: Is Wash and Wear Hair Fact or Fiction for Naturals?
- How Embracing Natural Hair Boosts Self-Love and Confidence
- Exhibitionists Host Amanda Parris Shares her Joy and Pain of Wearing Natural Hair
- Frizz and Natural Hair- What’s up with That?
- Female TV News Anchors Forced to Wear Wigs to Cover their Natural Hair
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- A Toronto District School Board Principal Suspends Student for Wearing Curls
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Don’t Touch My Hair- The Obsession with Black Women’s Hair From Other Races
- Growth Tracking the Natural Hair Industry Over the Last Five Years
- The NaySayers Were Wrong…Natural Hair Is Not Going Anywhere
- Pushing the Boundaries of Natural Hair- Beyond Twist Outs and Bantu Knots