Win Free Natural Hair Products Contests
We just are itching to give away some natural hair products! Top of the line, full size products too!
Which products? Well, that’s a surprise, but rest assured that we wouldn’t give away any products that aren’t top quality!
Here’s how you can get in on the action:
Natural Hair Products Contest #1: “Like” or leave a comment on our Facebook page or the Natural Haircare News blog between October 30, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and you’ll be entered to win $30 in natural hair care products.
Natural Hair Products Contest #2: Write and submit a guest post between, October 30, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and you’ll be entered to win $50 in natural hair care products.
Important- Be Sure To:
- Enter your name and email address when leaving a comment on the blog so that we are able to contact you to notify you if you are the winner.
- Leaving spam comments or inappropriate comments,(use of foul language for example) will disqualify you from being entered into the contest and your comment will not be posted. On the other hand, we welcome comments that challenge us so don’t be shy about letting us know if you disagree with a post.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- What do you think? Is Chemically Straightening Your Child’s Hair Child Abuse?
- Meet Anya: A Little Naturalista Who Loves Her Hair (Pictures)
- NHCN Podcast 008: Embracing Our Identity – The Next Level Of Natural Haircare News
- Toddlers Left Home Alone While Mom Gets Her Hair Done Die In House Fire
- Want to go Natural? Don’t Do It If…
- You Want To Touch My Hair?
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut!
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’
- Hair Is Too Nappy For The Workplace?
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question