Win Free Natural Hair Products Contests
We just are itching to give away some natural hair products! Top of the line, full size products too!
Which products? Well, that’s a surprise, but rest assured that we wouldn’t give away any products that aren’t top quality!
Here’s how you can get in on the action:
Natural Hair Products Contest #1: “Like” or leave a comment on our Facebook page or the Natural Haircare News blog between October 30, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and you’ll be entered to win $30 in natural hair care products.
Natural Hair Products Contest #2: Write and submit a guest post between, October 30, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and you’ll be entered to win $50 in natural hair care products.
Important- Be Sure To:
- Enter your name and email address when leaving a comment on the blog so that we are able to contact you to notify you if you are the winner.
- Leaving spam comments or inappropriate comments,(use of foul language for example) will disqualify you from being entered into the contest and your comment will not be posted. On the other hand, we welcome comments that challenge us so don’t be shy about letting us know if you disagree with a post.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Live Beauty Expert Debacle Highlights the Importance of Understanding the Nuances of Natural Hair
- Want Natural Hair With Thicker And Stronger Ends? Try These 6 Tips!
- Is Your Man Supportive Of Your Natural Hair? [Video]
- NHCN Podcast 008: Embracing Our Identity – The Next Level Of Natural Haircare News
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut!
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- How to Have No-Frizz Natural Hair This Spring
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- Video: ‘Can I Touch Your Hair’ – The Endless Fascination With Black People’s Hair
- “Sage” Wisdom for Coloring Your Natural Hair
- Eight Year Old Girl Suffers Severe Scalp Damage From Bullies For Weaving Her Natural Hair- VIDEO
- Does Having Natural Hair Make it Easier To Participate In Activities That You Avoided When Your Hair Was Straight? [Poll]