Win Free Natural Hair Products Contests
We just are itching to give away some natural hair products! Top of the line, full size products too!
Which products? Well, that’s a surprise, but rest assured that we wouldn’t give away any products that aren’t top quality!
Here’s how you can get in on the action:
Natural Hair Products Contest #1: “Like” or leave a comment on our Facebook page or the Natural Haircare News blog between October 30, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and you’ll be entered to win $30 in natural hair care products.
Natural Hair Products Contest #2: Write and submit a guest post between, October 30, 2013 and December 31, 2013 and you’ll be entered to win $50 in natural hair care products.
Important- Be Sure To:
- Enter your name and email address when leaving a comment on the blog so that we are able to contact you to notify you if you are the winner.
- Leaving spam comments or inappropriate comments,(use of foul language for example) will disqualify you from being entered into the contest and your comment will not be posted. On the other hand, we welcome comments that challenge us so don’t be shy about letting us know if you disagree with a post.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Cancer, Chemo and Hair Loss: One Naturalista’s Journey
- Biracial Bias in the Natural Hair Community
- The Quest for the Perfect Curl?
- The NaySayers Were Wrong…Natural Hair Is Not Going Anywhere
- Why Kinky, Coily, Afro Hair Is More Than Just In Vogue, – It’s Here To Stay!
- The Real Deal: 4 Critical Features to Look For in a Natural Hair Salon
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods
- Sheryl Underwood Apologies for Negative Comments on Afro Hair, Reveals Her Natural Hair on Air [Video]
- Erica Campbell Makes Case for Going Natural!
- Video: ‘Can I Touch Your Hair’ – The Endless Fascination With Black People’s Hair
- Husband’s Shocking Reaction to His Wife Perming Her Natural Hair!