Article: Do You Dislike My Natural Hair?
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
Listen to our natural hair talk show where we dish about our children and their natural hair
Am I acceptable?
Do you think I’m ugly?
These are just some of the tough and honest questions some beautiful children pose in the following PSA as they shed light on what “natural” truly means – wearing with pride what the higher power and your Mama & Papa gave you!
It’s not a fad and it IS presentable the children declare – “My Natural Hair Is Beautiful!”
Great job princesses!
We here at Natural Haircare News see you, here you and honor you.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Natural Haircare News Flash: A Ban On Afro Puffs & Braids
- Giving Our Black Babies A “Head” Start
- What do you think? Is Chemically Straightening Your Child’s Hair Child Abuse?
- Teaching Our Children to Love Their Hair
- Engage Your Daughter on Her Natural Hair Journey – Here’s How
- NHCN Podcast 0013: Do You Dislike My Hair?
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
- Readers’ Spotlight: Mixed Chicks – Product Review
- Eight Year Old Girl Suffers Severe Scalp Damage From Bullies For Weaving Her Natural Hair- VIDEO
- 12 Years a Slave’s Lupita Nyong’o Delivers a Powerful Speech About Black Beauty
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair