Article: Do You Dislike My Natural Hair?
Latest posts by Pamela (see all)
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
Listen to our natural hair talk show where we dish about our children and their natural hair
Am I acceptable?
Do you think I’m ugly?
These are just some of the tough and honest questions some beautiful children pose in the following PSA as they shed light on what “natural” truly means – wearing with pride what the higher power and your Mama & Papa gave you!
It’s not a fad and it IS presentable the children declare – “My Natural Hair Is Beautiful!”
Great job princesses!
We here at Natural Haircare News see you, here you and honor you.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Natural Haircare News Flash: A Ban On Afro Puffs & Braids
- Giving Our Black Babies A “Head” Start
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- What do you think? Is Chemically Straightening Your Child’s Hair Child Abuse?
- Are Black Men Missing From the Natural Hair Conversation?
- 12 Years a Slave’s Lupita Nyong’o Delivers a Powerful Speech About Black Beauty
- Noire Naturals: A Young Entrepreneur On The Rise
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
- Readers’ Spotlight: Mixed Chicks – Product Review
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey