NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
We have two natural hair product giveaways and one survey that we want to make sure that you take advantage of:
- Win $30 or $50 in Natural Hair Products -Deadline, 12/31/13
We’d love your help with a special survey-
- Naturals Over 40 Survey – Deadline, 11/30/13
Be sure to listen to the podcast for more details!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- POLL: Do You Think That Older Naturals Are Missing From The Natural Hair Conversation?
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands
- POLL: Is Wash and Wear Hair Fact or Fiction for Naturals?
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Toddlers Left Home Alone While Mom Gets Her Hair Done Die In House Fire
- Porcha and Sami: Natural Haircare News Amazon Gift Card Survey Winners!
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here