NHCN Podcast 0013: Do You Dislike My Hair?
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(6 mins, 37 seconds)
Pamela and Dianne contribute to the discourse around a wonderful video which focuses on young children posing questions about their natural hair.
Referenced in this podcast
Watch the Video
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0012: Why Does Airport Security Need to Search My Hair?
- Everyone Ain’t Supposed To Be Natural
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- Want Natural Hair With Thicker And Stronger Ends? Try These 6 Tips!
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- How To Care For Your Natural Hair While Adorning A Protective Style
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- Eight Year Old Girl Suffers Severe Scalp Damage From Bullies For Weaving Her Natural Hair- VIDEO
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- Engage Your Daughter on Her Natural Hair Journey – Here’s How
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- What do you think? Is Chemically Straightening Your Child’s Hair Child Abuse?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace