NHCN Podcast 0013: Do You Dislike My Hair?
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
(6 mins, 37 seconds)
Pamela and Dianne contribute to the discourse around a wonderful video which focuses on young children posing questions about their natural hair.
Referenced in this podcast
Watch the Video
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Are Black Women Being Punished for Wearing Their Hair In Its Natural State?
- Exhibitionists Host Amanda Parris Shares her Joy and Pain of Wearing Natural Hair
- 3 Funny Videos of Brothers and a Father Doing Natural Hair
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- What do you think? Is Chemically Straightening Your Child’s Hair Child Abuse?
- Headscarfs: Not Just For Sleeping Anymore [Video]
- Engage Your Daughter on Her Natural Hair Journey – Here’s How
- How To Care For Your Natural Hair While Adorning A Protective Style
- The LOC Method for Type 4 Hair
- Want Natural Hair With Thicker And Stronger Ends? Try These 6 Tips!
- 12 Years a Slave’s Lupita Nyong’o Delivers a Powerful Speech About Black Beauty