NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
Download audio (10 mins., 57 secs.)
Good hair days and bad hair days and “good hair” versus “bad hair” – Dianne and Pamela dish about natural hair envy from a variety of perspectives.
Be sure to subscribe to our natural hair talk show on iTunes and rate us if you like our podcasts! We’d appreciate it.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Toddlers Left Home Alone While Mom Gets Her Hair Done Die In House Fire
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- NHCN Podcast 0018: Help a Brotha’ Out- How Do I Maintain My Locs?
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace
- My Thoughts: Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair Event in Boston
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here