Winners of the $50 Guest Post & $30 Comment/Like Hair Product Giveaways
Thank you to everyone who participated in our recent natural hair product giveaways!
During the months of October through December 2013, we automatically entered into the giveaways anyone who actively engaged with us in the following areas:
- Approved guest post submissions
- “Liked” our Facebook page and/or submitted comments
- Commented on the Natural Haircare News Blog, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and iTunes
We compiled a spreadsheet of engagers; assigning each entry a number. We gave the honors of picking a number for each giveaway to my teenage daughter who was so excited to pick the winners!
The winners who have already been notified are:
$50 Guest Post Giveaway: Lisa Ingram
Lisa’s natural hair product package contains –
- Pantene Truly Natural Hair Co-Wash
- Kinky- Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler
- Goddess Curls Botanical Gel
- As I Am Twist Defining Creme
- Shea Moisture Smooth & Repair High Shine Glosser
$30 Comment/Like Giveaway: Blaire Jefferson
Blaire’s package contains –
- Jane Carter Nourish and Shine Pomade
- Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner
- 1 oz sample size packets of Miss Jessie’s products:
- Rapid Recovery Treatment
- Leave In Conditioner
- Pillow Soft Curls
We want to thank everyone for participating and for supporting Natural Haircare News! We appreciate all of your comments and likes; regardless of whether there is a giveaway or not!
And speaking of giveaways – we are about to gear up for another giveaway. Simply Organics has sent us some great products to share with all of you!
Be sure to check the giveaway page of our blog, Facebook and Twitter in the next few weeks to see how you can win some top quality products: Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, and Jojoba Oil, courtesy of Simply Organics! In the meantime, here’s a 20% off coupon code for all of our Naturalistas that you can use on their website right now. Just enter the code 20OFF.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Division in the Natural Hair Community – The Curl Pattern Divide
- Why Kinky, Coily, Afro Hair Is More Than Just In Vogue, – It’s Here To Stay!
- Our Kinky Hair: A pH Balancing Act
- Tips for Preventing Hair Product Acne
- Unconventional Ways to Cleanse Your Kinks, Curls and Coils
- Natural Hair Versus Straight Hair- The War Rages On
- An Historical Perspective on Black Hair In America
- Should You Ever Use Heat On Natural Hair?
- Do You Have What It Takes To Go Natural?
- Yes, I Stretch My Natural Hair – No Biggie…
- Naturalista Entrepreneur The First Black Woman To Be Awarded a Patent for Natural Hair Care Product That Saves Time For Busy Women
- The Lucrative Hair Weave Market – Why Women Are Getting The Hair Snatched Off Their Heads