Celebrity Natural Hair Sighting- Tamera Mowry Housely’s Big Chop
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast#0026 - November 4, 2017
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025 - September 27, 2017
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024 - September 25, 2017
Slightly old news, but news is news: Actress Tamera Mowry-Housely decided to “start the new year, by starting fresh and just… being who God made me to be” and did the big chop a few weeks ago. She shared a photo on Instagram of her new do.
According to an interview with People, Mowry-Housely says “I think it’s beautiful when you see all different shades of black women or just any kind of woman with curly hair just kind of embracing it. I think it’s beautiful.”
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Embraces Her Natural Curls, Credits Her Son As Her Inspiration
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Groundbreaking Approach to the Teenie Weenie Afro
- 4 Things I Have Learned About Myself Since Deciding to Go Natural
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut!
- Hair Love: Torrei Hart’s Natural Hair Care Line
- Erica Campbell Makes Case for Going Natural!
- News Anchor Pam McKelvy Removes Wig and Reveals Her Natural Hair on the Air
- Jill Scott Doesn’t Let Her Hair Define Her
- Embracing Our Own Standard Of Beauty
- My Deva Chan Salon Experience- Transitioning Hair Cut
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’
- Are Relaxers Becoming Extinct?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question