Kristina and Jaida: Two Beautiful Young Ladies Who Love Their Natural Hair! (Pictures)
Meet Kristina, 12 and Jaida, 9, two absolutely beautiful young ladies who love and embrace their natural hair.
Their mom, Stacey shared with me that her girls love their hair and enjoy wearing their beautiful tresses loose.
Stacey used the homemade flaxseed gel recipe that we featured on the pages of Natural Haircare News, (courtesy of natural hair blogger Naptural85) for the first time on the girls hair and styled their hair in two strand twists.
Thanks Stacey for sharing these pictures with Natural Haircare News!
Leave a comment below and let Kristina and Jaida know what you think about their hair!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- What do you think? Is Chemically Straightening Your Child’s Hair Child Abuse?
- Engage Your Daughter on Her Natural Hair Journey – Here’s How
- Five year old Maleigha’s Natural Hair Salon Adventure
- 3 Funny Videos of Brothers and a Father Doing Natural Hair
- Single Dad Shatters Stereotypes About Hairstyling
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- Beyoncé Backlash: What Does Hating on Blue Ivy’s Hair Say About Us?
- Eight Year Old Girl Suffers Severe Scalp Damage From Bullies For Weaving Her Natural Hair- VIDEO
- NHCN Podcast 0013: Do You Dislike My Hair?
- Article: Do You Dislike My Natural Hair?
- Natural Haircare News Flash: A Ban On Afro Puffs & Braids