NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
Download the audio (32 mins, 52 secs.)
Are the experiences of our Latina sisters similar or different to black women? Carolina Contreras, founder of Miss Rizos, a popular natural hair blog in the Latino community shares a very insightful perspective on the topic that you won’t want to miss!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- More Reasons Why Chemically Treated Hair Poses a Danger to The Health of Black Women
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- Don’t Believe The Hype: 6 Untruths About Natural Hair
- 8 Really Good Reasons To Stop Straightening Your Hair and Go Natural
- Yes, I Stretch My Natural Hair – No Biggie…
- Why Are Black Women So Emotionally Tied To Our Hair?
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace