NHCN Podcast 0018: Help a Brotha’ Out- How Do I Maintain My Locs?
Download the audio, (12 mins, 5 secs)
Hey Natural Haircare readers, Darryl Maston, a Natural Haircare News reader is asking for your help! He’s looking for advice on how to maintain his locs. We know that there are people out there who can help him, so listen to the podcast and then leave a comment below.
We want to feature more guest posters with a compelling story on the Natural Haircare News talk show. It’s easy to share your hair journey, as well as your natural haircare tips and advice by submitting a guest post. Click here to learn more.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- OK Ladies Now Let’s Get “In FORMATION”
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- Shedding: “I Am Not My Hair”
- The Politics Of Natural Hair: An Effective Get Out The Vote Video Campaign
- “I Have a Nice Interesting Grade of Hair”: Do Celebrity Comments Reinforce The Good Hair, Bad Hair Divide? [Video]