RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know
- Play Untangles Mystery of Black Women’s Hair
- Retired Veteran Is Teaching Young Women To Love Their Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Support Group Reinforces “Loving Our Hair”
- 5 Actions to Help Your Child Recover from a Negative Natural Hair Incident
- How to Reroute Uncomfortable Questions About your Hair
- Winners of the $50 Guest Post & $30 Comment/Like Hair Product Giveaways
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025
- 3 Funny Videos of Brothers and a Father Doing Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Beauties that are Making a Difference!
- Feeling Hoodwinked and Bamboozled With Your Hair Product Choices?
- The Choice Is Yours
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here