RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- Hair Edges: Why You Are Losing It & How You Can Restore It
- Common Misconceptions About Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 0018: Help a Brotha’ Out- How Do I Maintain My Locs?
- Are Black Women with Natural Hair Being Overcharged at Hair Salons?
- Felicia Leatherwood Month – Felicia Shares How She Started Working With Natural Hair
- Maintaining Your Natural Hair ‘High’
- Are Black Women Being Punished for Wearing Their Hair In Its Natural State?
- The Top Ten Super Foods for Healthy Natural Hair
- 5 Things Keeping You From a Solid Hair Regimen
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- Play Untangles Mystery of Black Women’s Hair
- How Toxic Is Black Hair Care- A Wake Up Call