RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- Black Panther Proves that Black Girls Rock- Favorite Natural Looks from the Black Panther Movie Screening
- Top Tips for Dealing with Black Hair Discrimination
- POLL: Is Wash and Wear Hair Fact or Fiction for Naturals?
- Two Lucky Winners of Our Fall, 2014 Natural Hair Products Survey Will Be Announced Soon!
- Lupita Supports Kheris Rogers’ “Flexin’ In My Complexion” Campaign
- Nourishing Your Natural Hair From Within
- Atlanta Photography Duo Kahran and Regis Bethencourt Post “AfroArt” Photos of Natural Girls and go Viral
- My Reaction to the POPSUGAR “Natural Hair” Article
- Black Owned Haircare Companies Taking the Lead in the Multimillion Dollar Natural Haircare Industry
- So Why Does Airport Security Need to Search My Hair?
- The New Age Hair Revolution
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?