RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- The Benefits of Natural Hair
- Video: ‘Can I Touch Your Hair’ – The Endless Fascination With Black People’s Hair
- My Deva Chan Salon Experience- Transitioning Hair Cut
- Teaching Our Children to Love Their Hair
- Black Hair Education: The Key To Ending Discrimination?
- Shedding: “I Am Not My Hair”
- Are You Too Concerned With Curl Definition?
- The Growing Popularity of Homemade Natural Haircare Products
- Oprah and Her Natural Hair: Is She a Role Model?
- An Historical Perspective on Black Hair In America
- Acting Naturally: A Personal Journey
- Photographer’s Photo Gallery Captures the Full Beauty of Our Kinky, Curly, Wavy Hair
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair