RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- A Historical Perspective to Natural Hair Movement
- Castor Oil – A Miracle Elixir For Natural Hair
- My Natural Hair Story
- Shedding: “I Am Not My Hair”
- Should You Ever Use Heat On Natural Hair?
- Erica Campbell Makes Case for Going Natural!
- Why Natural Hair Should Be Acceptable In Every Setting
- Hair Damage? Avoid These 4 Bad Habits That Wreak Havoc On Kinky Curly Hair
- Woman Shaves Head Bald After Weave Damaged Her Scalp
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- Naturalista Who Fought Off Cancer Now Fighting For Her Right to Wear Her Hair Natural
- Natural Hair Annual Events