RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- Exploring the History of the Natural Hair Movement
- Low Manipulation Hair Styling Strategies
- Natural Hair Annual Events
- So Why Does Airport Security Need to Search My Hair?
- How Does my Natural Hair Affect my Life in the Professional World?
- Natural Hair in the Workplace – Why You Still Can’t Wear It
- Does Natural Hair Make You More Black?
- 5 Actions to Help Your Child Recover from a Negative Natural Hair Incident
- Okay High Porosity Hair You Win!
- Division in the Natural Hair Community – The Curl Pattern Divide
- Why Are Black Women So Emotionally Tied To Our Hair?
- Why Natural Hair Should Be Acceptable In Every Setting
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College