RIP Titi Branch – Co Founder of Miss Jessie’s Products
Natural Haircare News is saddened to report the death of Miss Jessie’s co-founder, Titi Branch at age 45.
According to a variety of news outlets including the Washington Post, the cause of Titi’s death has not been confirmed although there has been speculation that it was the result of suicide.
Miss Jessie’s products have been in the forefront of hair styling product options that support the special needs of women with curly and coily hair world wide during a time when products that were specially formulated for natural hair were difficult to find. The sisters have a popular salon, “Miss Jessie’s” in New York that caters to women with natural hair.
We extend our condolences to Titi’s family and friends during this difficult time.
You May Also Like:
- My ‘Brunch with EDEN’: The Woman. The Products.
- 4 Videos That Show You How to Draw Natural Hair
- The Real Deal: 4 Critical Features to Look For in a Natural Hair Salon
- Update on the Wichita Natural Hair Meetup- Engaging Young women in Community Service and Self Love
- MSNBC Host Melissa Harris Perry Shares Her Views About Natural Hair for New Book
- Are Black Women with Natural Hair Being Overcharged at Hair Salons?
- Which Is Best: Slow Transition To Natural, Or The Big Chop?
- New Natural Haircare Product Promises “Curls That Won’t Back Down”
- Pushing the Boundaries of Natural Hair- Beyond Twist Outs and Bantu Knots
- Natural Hair Breakage? Here Are 4 Reasons Why Your Hair Is Breaking
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- Locs – Another Natural Hair Styling Alternative