NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
Download the audio (13 mins, 18 secs)
There are women in countries such as Asia, India, and parts of Latin America whose hair is being forcibly cut off of their heads. Other women are choosing to sell their hair for less than the cost of a Starbucks Grande coffee; all because of our insatiable appetite for long hair. Pamela and Dianne share their views on the topic.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- The Daily Show Enlists Jessica Williams: ‘Operation Black Hair’ Tries To Educate White Army Men About Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- NHCN Podcast 0018: Help a Brotha’ Out- How Do I Maintain My Locs?
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair