Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
Have you seen the video, (see below) “100 Years of Beauty: Marshay“? This is a time-lapsed version which spotlights many of the popular natural hairstyles from 1910 – 2010.
I’m not sure how long it took to create the natural hairstyles highlighted in this 60 second video, but the final product is stunning. Watch the video:
Video: 100 Years of Beauty: Marshay
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
- The Top Ten Super Foods for Healthy Natural Hair
- Choosing A Natural Hairstylist
- Are You Too Concerned With Curl Definition?
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Groundbreaking Approach to the Teenie Weenie Afro
- Ebony.com’s Summer Tips for Natural Hair
- Win Free Natural Hair Products Contests
- Social Media Beauty for All Ages
- Castor Oil and Why It Is Good for Natural Hair
- Self Esteem and Natural Hair: Empowering Young Girls To Love Their Kinks and Curls
- 3 Possible Disadvantages Of Finger Detangling You May Not Know Of
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here