Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Have you seen the video, (see below) “100 Years of Beauty: Marshay“? This is a time-lapsed version which spotlights many of the popular natural hairstyles from 1910 – 2010.
I’m not sure how long it took to create the natural hairstyles highlighted in this 60 second video, but the final product is stunning. Watch the video:
Video: 100 Years of Beauty: Marshay
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
- NHCN Podcast 0014: Natural Hair Envy
- Play Untangles Mystery of Black Women’s Hair
- Beauty Salons and The State Of Your Health
- Are Black Women Being Punished for Wearing Their Hair In Its Natural State?
- Locs – Another Natural Hair Styling Alternative
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Which Is Best: Slow Transition To Natural, Or The Big Chop?
- NHCN Podcast 009: A Conversation With Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls
- Woman Forgoes Sleeping Cap with Black Woman On It and Pays More (Story Time & Lesson)
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
Tagged with: natural hair video • natural hairstyles through the decades