Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
Have you seen the video, (see below) “100 Years of Beauty: Marshay“? This is a time-lapsed version which spotlights many of the popular natural hairstyles from 1910 – 2010.
I’m not sure how long it took to create the natural hairstyles highlighted in this 60 second video, but the final product is stunning. Watch the video:
Video: 100 Years of Beauty: Marshay
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- Why It’s Legal to Ban Natural Locs at Work
- The Benefits of Natural Hair
- Beyoncé Shows Off Her Natural Hair – Weave
- 8 Really Good Reasons To Stop Straightening Your Hair and Go Natural
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women
- My ‘Brunch with EDEN’: The Woman. The Products.
- Cancer, Chemo and Hair Loss: One Naturalista’s Journey
- Natural Hair Care 101: What is Co-Washing?
- Home Remedies for Frizzy Hair Straight From the Grocery Aisle